Friday, February 22, 2013

The Start of Something New

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry for the delay of the start of my blog. As some of you may know I have been attending the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts in Boulder, CO. As a result I am currently on an externship here in Bogota, Colombia. Today is my 15th day here and I have already fallen in love. With the city of Bogota of course! No words can describe how happy I am with my choice to execute my externship here. I am doing my externship at the Restaurante Casona Del Country. Restaurante Casona Del Country is a fine dining, grill, bar and restaurant. It is located in a beautiful house that has been transformed into a comfortable, elegant, and spacious place to dine.  Since day one here in Bogota, I have learned a tremendous amount. I have tried many different fruits, vegetables, dishes and desserts. I have met family I have never met before and I have met new friends. I will post some pictures of my adventure so far here in Colombia!

1 comment:

  1. Papa and I are so proud of you! Keep up the great work. We miss you though. We miss your smiles, your cooking, your hugs and kisses...even your bad days. Love you

    ReplyDelete