Friday, March 1, 2013

I lied, and I have some good news!

Buenos Dias!! Good Morning!!

Okay I lied, this next post will not be about the new food I have tried. I have decided to write that post much later because I try new things every single day! 


On that note I have some good news!! Today I have a wonderful opportunity to work at another restaurant! How did I land this opportunity one might ask?  The other night I went out with my cousin for some drinks and I met a friend of Andrea (that used to work with her in another restaurant). He works at a restaurant called Sienna in the part of Bogota called Usaquen that is probably the most beautiful part of Bogota I've seen so far. Sienna is a restaurant/bar. Sienna contains food that fuses Italian and Oriental food. The inside is just gorgeous, they have a beautiful open kitchen that has one of the coolest pizza ovens I have ever seen! 
Anyways that is all I have for now. Hopefully after my long day of working at both restaurants I might have time to blog a little about my day! ciao!

1 comment:

  1. You are living your dream! So happy for you, enjoy it and be thankful Life is good. Besos, mama

    ReplyDelete